Botox and Fillers
Justin Latino, a physician assistant who has an extensive background in fitness, health assessment and promotion, nutrition, emergency medicine, and esthetics.
Justin completed a fellowship at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Emergency Medicine and earned an advanced certification in Emergency Medicine before returning to south Florida. He is proficient in procedures such as botulinum Toxin A (Botox, dysport, xeomin) and dermal fillers (including Restylane, Juvederm, and Radiesse). He is excited to be offering Botox and fillers at RevitalizeIVLounge located inside Prado Spa and Salon, and helping to make you the best version of yourself.
$12 per unit
- The first and only treatment FDA-approved to temporarily make moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines look better in adults
- A quick 10-minute treatment with minimal downtime
- You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines
- It delivers predictable, subtle results, so you look like you, only with less noticeable facial line
$4 per unit
- Temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
$12 per unit
- Prescription medication injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults. XEOMIN® contains botulinum toxin type A, a protein purified from the bacterium Clostridium botulinum.
Fillers Prices starting at $475/syringe
- Used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct
moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose
to the corners of your mouth
- Help complete your aesthetic look with natural-looking volume in your cheeks and hands for a smoother, fuller appearance.
- Restylane® Silk is the first FDA-approved product
specifically designed for lip augmentation and the smoothing
of wrinkles around the mouth in patients 21 years of age and older.
- Restylane® Refyne and Defyne is designed with XpresHAn Technology™ to help soften laugh lines
Juvederm Ultra/Plus XC
Injectable gel that temporarily adds more fullness and plumps thin lips. JUVÉDERM® ULTRA XC is also approved for smoothing and correcting moderate to severe parentheses lines, such as nasolabial folds (smile lines around the nose and mouth), in adults.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines, often called “lipstick lines” in adults over the age of 21.
- injected into the areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur, including the “parentheses lines” around the nose and mouth.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface, which provides lift and contour to the cheek area.
- Temporarily smooth out and fill in moderate to severe nasolabial folds (the folds or wrinkles that go from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth).
- Dermal fillers that are FDA-approved to smooth moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth). RADIESSE is also used to correct volume loss in the back of the hands.